lunes, 28 de mayo de 2007

Hi!!
Well this is the my first mail that I sent to Sònia...

******************************

Dear Sònia.

Hello my name is Marina. I’m 15 years old and I live in Castelló d’ Empúries.
I’m a good person, sociable, I0’m happy always. Too I’m nervous for example when I have a exam, I’m very nervous.
I like go to shopping to my friends, go to the cinema, go to a parties, go a beach and other things.

My favorite sport is swimming because is relax and healthy too I like football but I like watching the match and not play.

I like a music a lot. I listening different types of music but my favorite kind of music is pop and rock.

At school I’m studying a humanistic batxillerat and I’m studying Catalan, Spanish, Latin, Grec, Music, Philosophy, English and other things. After batxillerat I would like go to the university and study Psychology.

I wait answer the e-mail.
Byee!Kisses**
Marina

No hay comentarios: