lunes, 28 de mayo de 2007

Here I leave my first oral presentation. In this presentation like it was a first I was very nervous.
I levae the video's oral presentation and the written's oral presentation.
**********************************


Hello everybody! My name is Marina, I’m 15 years old. I was born in Figueras but I live in Castelló d’ Empúries with my parents and my brother. I’m in the first grade of batxillerat. I like going out to my friends, listening music, swimming I don’t like a stupid people.

Well I want to talk about my university studies, my thoughts for the future


First of all I will study Psychology because I want to help people, listen their problems and try to solve.

Psychology is a scientific subject. It is one of the most interesting subjects of science and for me. The mane is itself explains what the subject is about. Psycho means the human mind and the human brain and logy means the theory or the logic. There are so many questions of life, about a human being, that can be answered by understanding the human mind.

In recent years, psychology has become one of the most popular subjects for degree study.


Secondly when I was a child I was sure that I wanted to be a teacher although I still like this profession, after reading a lot about I changed my mind.

Thirdly I have very clear where I want to study I want to go Barcelona University because I like this city very much and I know a lot of people there I’ am in touch with. I can go to Girona but I prefer go to Barcelona.

In Barcelona this subject is available in different universitys as UAB, UB, Ramon Llull…etc
The course length is of four years and the average mark to entry is about 6,0.

Finally, the specialization can be archived in following areas of Psychology study like:
Clinical, forensic, social or health psychology.
I would like to work in the health area.
The career opportunities are in private and public sector.

A person with this degree can never get bored.


I have finished my presentation.

Do you have any questions??

No hay comentarios: