domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

Speaking

This is the speaking with Blanca and Sara. I'm sorry but I can't put the sound speaking.
***************************
(There is a funfair and there are some concerts and little bars next to it because Figueres celebrates town holiday its.)

Sarah: Oh may god! It’s very late and Monica hasn’t come yet.
Monica: Hello, how are you??
Sarah: Oh fine, but you’re always late
Monica: Eh! Don’t worry be happy we are on holidays!
Sarah: come on let’s go!

(They go to the concert)
Clare: Monicaaa, Saraaah!!! I’m really looking for ward to seeing you!
Sarah & Monica: Oh! Waw! It’s really a surprise.
Clare: What are you doing?
Monica: We’re going to the concert, but if you want, we can go to have a drink.
Clare: Oh fantastic! It’s a good idea!
(They are in bare stalls)

Monica: I’m going to buy a drink? What do you want?
Clare: I would like a coke.
Sarah: Me too, please!
Sarah: How are thinks going?
Clare: Oh! Last summer I was in London for two month.
Sarah: It’s fantastic! I will go this summer too.
Monica: I haven’t got the drinks there are a lot of people waiting.
Clare: Well. Why don’t we go to have something to eat?
Sarah: Yes, there is a pizzeria next to the petrol station.
Monica: Yes, I would like a piece of pizza.

Clare: That would be nice. The concert today isn’t very good.

(They are having the pizza and they are talking)
Clare: Oh it’s really three o’clock. My parents are waiting in the petrol station.
Monica: Me too.
Sarah: And me. We can phone and see another day.
Clare: Ok! Bye-bye.

No hay comentarios: